It is currently Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:57 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Moderator News
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:03 pm 
Marvellous Mod

Hello sailors!
To keep everyone up to date admins and moderators will use this thread to give important annoucements. To keep this thread clear this thread isn't for discussion but if you'd like to discuss anything posted in here please do in the "Moderator News Discussion thread" below :).

"It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside of you that wants you to quit."

Post subject: Re: Moderator News
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:25 am 
Awesome Admin

Hello Pirates! :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

i love our board (boat) and everyone who has joined, and we are thinking of ways of spreading the word and inviting more people who are keen on recovering to get on board! if you have any ideas about where to advertise or link this site please let us know or go ahead and share share share!

this is just an announcement so please feel free to discuss in the discussion thread!

:grouphug:

my photos

Post subject: Re: Moderator News
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:51 pm 
Marvellous Mod

Just a random note from me: We had a technical problem with introductions which I've now fixed but now everything shows up as unread for everyone. To save people the trouble of having to click each new thread to mark it as read, when you're in introductions, in the top right you'll see a line that says "mark topics as read". Click that and it'll mark all the topics in introductions as read and it'll all be back to normal.

"It's very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runners. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside of you that wants you to quit."

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]